BRIGHT ROD RUN 2011

This years Rod Run was a strange one.  I am not to sure what it was but a lot of people felt the same.

This was the first time my falcon made an appearance, and it was just one of those things, do you cruise? or do you take photos? do both! and I’m sure that’s why i only have a few images in comparison to previous years.

besides a few mechanical hiccups, arrogant folk who wont ask “you alright mate” and some weird council decisions, it’s always an amazing weekend. You can’t beat good weather, great friends and a Rod show in such a town as BRIGHT

i also had verious prints for sale over the weekend, both framed and un-framed. you can view all photos that i have had and do have ready for sale here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150483016523969.426111.560773968&type=3

email me: crcooper84@gmail.com

Advertisements
Gallery | This entry was posted in cars. Bookmark the permalink.

152 Responses to BRIGHT ROD RUN 2011

1. Loved your “retro” interpretation in these pix … beautiful!

🙂

2. eva626 says:

im not really a car person, but these photos were brilliant . congrats on fp’ed

3. SMI SOFT says:

you really got a very nice stuff of cars collection, they all are class apart. love your sharing.
    SMI SOFT

4. I really like looking at the older cars. It seems they really tried to design the bodies of the older cars to be beautiful to look at. Thanks for sharing. Connie

5. blogattack says:

Wow, these are some beautiful machines! Looks like it was a fun day, too

6. happygirl says:

really great photograph. I love the lighting you were able to capture.

7. Karl Drobnic says:

Beautifully restored — but I didn’t see a ’57 Chevy (my personal favorite classic car). Maybe next time.

8. Dounia says:

Very cool shots! Thanks for sharing and congrats on being freshly pressed!

9. Wonderful post and photos, Love it!

10. tony starr says:

those shots into the sun with the flare — damn nice.

11. gctabor says:

Amazing shots. What equipment do you use? I love the lens flares. Great composition.

12. bip mistry says:

Amazing cars, great pictures.
    Bip

13. Eva McCane says:

i now desire an angry looking duck on the front of my car. so cool. the cars are beautiful, the shots are fabulous. thanks for sharing!

14. Posky says:

Great feature– I love the photos, the cars and the style. I always wanted a pre1955 matte black rat rod myself.

15. Paul Park says:

Simply Beautiful!

16. WHOW. Great Pictures, Nice Gallery! Congratulations. Thank you for posting. Christoph Rau (Germany)

17. Bruce says:

Great shots, great cars.

18. ryoko861 says:

No ‘Stangs? Just kidding. I’m partial to the pony car, but an enthusiast for all vintage autos!
    Awesome pics!

19. John says:

Nice shots, what camera setup are you using?

Love the lighting and composition.

20. These cars are pure awesome!

21. Awesome pictures, I am a car nut, so I love events like that, and your photos really seemed to bring the event to life!

22. Loved the angled close-up of the duck hood ornament, and the black & white pooka-dot dress lady.

23. Wow! Great shots! the first one looks like a 70s cop show car…and why does on one of the cars does the dashboard say Reno Divorce???!!!…lol!

24. Chris McLelland says:

Awesome photography and cars…gotta love the classics! There’s even a pic of a red 69′ g.t.o that looks very similar to my car!! All I can say is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

25. Jenny says:

Fantastic photos!!

26. bradwynalek says:

Amazing photos! They rally capture the charm and elegance of classic automobile design. It seems to be a lost art.
    -Brad

27. J Roycroft says:

Fantastic photographs and thanks for bringing back good memories of days long past.

28. A very nice gasoline smell in the air…………………..fantastic !!!

29. mikegothard says:

These shots are wonderful…you have a great eye for car photography!

30. nha dat says:

The cars are beautyful. Great photos. Thanks for sharing!

31. joahnadiyosa says:

Absolutely stunning! 🙂

32. S says:

I’m in love with all of your pictures!!!

33. tiffanybessa says:

Beautiful photos (and cars…I want one)!!!

34. Hey!
    fantastic pics! it’s really awesome!
    I got a question: how do you do to get this “warm” effect on every of your pics?
    Congratulations, they’re verry, verry beautiful!

35. Vintage says:

amazing.. fantastic.. breathtaking!!! you sir, just made my day!!!!!

36. odranoer says:

love it 😀

37. kangbien says:

Amazing…..Nice shots and good lighting…

38. kangbien says:

Amazing photos….nice shoot.

39. I don’t know squat about photography but the cars… OMG!

40. jbwebsitebuilder says:

Hey sweet pictures!!
    check out my site on muscle cars here: http://musclecarlegacy.wordpress.com/

41. I love looking at and photographing vintage autos. They’re always awesome.

42. akosigabz says:

Superb.
    Simply amazing.

43. plrk says:

wanna see one of those in person. 🙂

44. Assia says:

Vibrant, nostalgic, classic: brilliant pictures!

45. sheokhanda says:

My god, the pics are just too good……. so polished and classy….. you certainly have a gift there.

46. Royal_C!ty says:

Very nice photos of some sweet vehicles!..

47. abichica says:

Really awesome cars.. i have a weakness for old cars.. :-).. And the pictures are sensational.. 😀

48. tabonifacio says:

Though I was not born in the era of 1930’s and so on I appreciate older cars. Just something about them…

49. It was quite interesting to see all these cars, thank you for sharing these lovely pictures with everyone. The pictures were quite exciting for me as I like to see the old car collections. Although I am not sure how good they are on the road. Anyway, keep sharing some good blogs like this in future.

50. worldgames2k10 says:

SENSACIONAL

51. ON4LJA says:

Excellent….BRAVO very good pictures…
    Jean-Jacques

52. Kampanjkod says:

Amazing Pics of amazing cars.

53. gaycarboys says:

Love classic cars. I want to think they drive beautifully but I guess the reality is something rather different. Great shots anyway.

54. most awesome vintage car collection ever!

55. snardleyhonford says:

The 5D is a very nice piece of equipment, incredible detail. I have used one but don’t own one. Your photos are extremely well taken, it was nice to see the Rod Run featured by WordPress. It might be worth sending this link to The Bright Observer, we’re always keen to have quality photos of the town.

• thank you!! the 5D is one hell of piece of equipment, and sometimes you really do forget the capabilities of such a work horse!!

thank you for the great advice! are you local to the area??

• snardleyhonford says:

Moved to Wangaratta at the end of last year but the family have lived there since 1987. They’ll probably work out who I am now. It’s very interesting to see the town given international publicity through your photos being featured on WordPress. Another idea is to send an invoice to the Alpine Shire for your contribution to the boost in future tourism! The North East News Group handles the Bright Observer.

• i have a fair few friends down that way!! so youre into the car scene??

• snardleyhonford says:

Just saw your blog featured, it’s usually overseas stuff or pictures of Alaska so when I saw the Bright Rod Run I naturally had to have a look. Not into the car scene, I drive a Toyota Corolla! Used to enjoy looking at the rego stickers to see the year of the car model – a few 1929s 1934s etc etc.

• hahaha excellent!! i am glad you lied it!!

56. I love the cars, but I love the photography even more!

57. A story in every capture, Im sure. THAT, to me, is the true sign of pure photographic genius.

Well done CR Cooper! Well done.

-adam

58. kitkatlikereflexes says:

These are amazing! And this is coming from a very indifferent individual when it comes to cars. Well done! 🙂

59. subodh_A says:

As someone says “why you need girlfriend when you have ROD”

60. shred06 says:

just love it!!

61. adrian says:

wow. Nice cars and I like the way you’ve captured them. Brought them alive.
    good work.

62. monney45 says:

amazeed idk waht to say great display

63. skitalica says:

LOVED the shots shrouded in the sunshine, and the black&whites. You’re so lucky to be freshpressed! (:

64. Awesome photos and cool cars!
    Thanks for sharing

65. Beautiful cars and awesome photography!

Thank you for sharing! Loved ’em!

66. OMG says:

I LOVE IT!!! Can´t say anything else, love it!!!!

67. This looks fantastic! what a collection of great cars!

Your pictures are great too!

68. I can not figure out how do I subscribe to your blog

69. Thanks for the sharing the photos. Pictures are amazing!

70. Android Apps says:

Wonderful goods from you, man. BRIGHT ROD RUN 2011 | crcooperphotography I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is really a great BRIGHT ROD RUN 2011 | crcooperphotography informations.

71. deckert says:

you have a great blog here! would you wish to make some invite posts on my weblog?

72. deb says:

Fantastic collection of shots! Cool cars too!

73. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

74. youngrichandstupid says:

Looked at every image. Great stuff! Really captured the nostalgia well.
    Cheers!

75. Pingback: Vintage American Cars. Good Golly Miss Molly! « An Sionnach Fionn

76. Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to see extra posts like this .

77. Dustin Faulkner says:

Nice shots! I love the retro feel. I want that 2nd gen Camaro!